22 June 2013

Gratitude


Our Indiegogo campaign has closed, and I would like to express my deepest thanks to all who helped out, whether with contributions or just spreading the word. We managed to raise $2690 from 67 contributors, a nice bit of seed money to get things started. I'm looking into a couple of nice locations, and hope to be have a more permanent version of the AAW shop set up by September.

As I said before, asking for money like this is not something that's easy for me. Not only to I appreciate your help with the fundraiser but also your patience in having to listen to me about it. AAW would be nothing without you.

Thank you.

4 comments:

NaturalShoulder said...

Congratulations G. I look forward to reading about your progress.

Brendan said...

Can't wait to see the shop!

Anonymous said...

I'm delighted for you, Guiseppe. I have learned a lot from you.

cpd said...

Congratulations! If I'm ever in the area of your new shop after it opens, I will be sure to stop by. Best of Luck!